Monday, November 15, 2010

Kyle Busch Gives Middle Finger to NASCAR Official, Gets Two-Lap Penalty

Filed under: ,

Kyle Busch gave official middle fingerKyle Busch, angered that he had been called for a pit-lane speeding violation, gave a NASCAR official a notorious single-finger gesture for several seconds during Sunday's AAA Texas 500.

Busch was then given a two-lap penalty by NASCAR for the salute, which was shown live on ESPN. He finished the race at Texas Motor Speedway in 32nd place, dropping the fiery Joe Gibbs Racing driver two spots to 11th in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.

"I lost my cool in what I was doing, and, at the time, I had no worries about a camera inside the car at that point," said Busch after the race as reported by The Dallas Morning News. "You get spun out and wreck, you're not supposed to lose your cool. I mean, hello? I wasn't trying to speed, but apparently I must have been a couple lights over on my tachometer."


 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Lyoto Machida Mauricio Rua Dave Menne

No comments:

Post a Comment